Thursday, December 13, 2012

On TTC Readings

For the past few months, I've always felt like December was my month. I, for whatever reason, thought that I'd be announcing my pregnancy to my family on Christmas. I always had it in the back of my mind, each cycle, "that's ok, it's not December yet". I couldn't quite remember why I always thought December was "it", but scrolling through some old emails, I remembered.

I paid for 2 different TTC readings. I know alot of people don't believe in this stuff, but I'm a partial believer. I don't guide my entire life by these things, but I like getting readings for some insight into things.

-----

The first one was through TTC Baby Love Predictions. I think I paid $15 for a reading about all children. I sent my first name, my husband's first name, and that we'd never had a child and no pregnancy losses. I think I also sent a picture. Here's what she responded with:

When I spoke with your baby to come he said hes a precious boy. That you will FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST DEC OF 2012 OR CONCEIVE DEC OF 2012 OR GIVE BIRTH/EXPECTED DUE DATE OF DEC OF 2013. When I spoke with your next baby to come she said that shes a precious girl. That you will FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST NOV OF 2016 OR CONCEIVE NOV OF 2016 OR GIVE BIRTH/EXPECTED DUE DATE OF NOV OF 2017.  

The second one was through Psychic Sky. I think I paid $10 for a reading about first child. I sent my first name, my husband's first name, and that we'd never had a child and no pregnancy losses. I think I also sent a picture. Here's what she responded with:

As I focus in and make a connection with you and the spirit of your unborn child. I get a strong sense that the month of November will be very significant with pregnancy for you. This could be referring to conception or a positive test in November of 2012 or giving birth in November of 2013. I feel a boy's presence as I focus on this pregnancy.

To simplify things I see November as conception, find out, or birth month, and I see the baby being a boy. 


 

-----

Overall, I felt like the readings provided me with some peace - like hey, this is gonna happen. When I first got the readings (I think in the spring?), November/December seemed SO far away. Well, November is gone and we are halfway through December, and still no pregnancy. So, part of me is like, ok, maybe I'll get pregnant in the early Spring and end up with a November or December baby, like they said.

Another site I like is Free Tarot Readings. I like going there before something big is going to happen with the RE (like IUI) to get some vision on things. (I swear, I'm not a nut.)

I just did a reading, and this is what I got:

Card 1 (The World) : How you feel about yourself now  »
You are about to reach, or are already enjoying, a period of total fulfilment, wholeness and satisfaction - the arrival of your hearts desires. You feel satisfied with what you have achieved and are enjoying the rewards of past efforts. A time of happy outcomes, material wealth and greater spiritual awareness.

Card 2 (The High Priestess) : What you most want at this moment  »
The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is for a secret to be revealed, a secret held deep within yourself or another? Go within and listen to your heart and instincts. The appearance of The High Priestess tells you that the power of the divine feminine is with you, trust it.

Card 3 (The Chariot) : Your fears  »
The word failure isn't in your vocabulary. You are worried things are more of a struggle than you expected, with more delays and frustrations. Things aren't going to plan at all, just chill out, calm that mind of yours and you'll find the strength to battle on until you succeed. This is a period of movement and change and conflicts ending in victory.

Card 4 (The Emperor) : What is going for you  »
You are self-assured and more than capable of influencing people or events to achieve what you want. What's more, support and guidance from your father, husband/partner or a man of significance in your life is there for the asking. Go for it!

Card 5 (The Sun) : What is going against you  »
You may experience a few delays on your quest for success and achievement but don't worry, you'll get there in a blaze of glory. Success may go to your head a little so a little modesty wouldn't go amiss. Other than a few minor delays, look forward to a period of joy and happiness. If you are experiencing problems with conceiving a baby, The Sun often heralds good news around children and a much wanted pregnancy or birth of a longed-for baby.

Card 6 (Death) : Outcome  »
This is a transformational time for you. However turbulent or perhaps distressing some of the events in your life may be, endings always leave room for brand new beginnings. This is a fresh start in life for you, embrace it and live every day as though it was your last, life is for living!

1 comment:

  1. This all seems very positive. I didn't know people did TTC readings (Never heard of them) But I hope they are right!!

    ReplyDelete