Tuesday, February 5, 2013

On Cycle #12: BFP - 10DPO

Originally written: Monday, January 7th, 8pm

After reading a thread a friend had shared with me on FF about a girl with a lining similar to mine getting her BFP, I decided to, on a lark, take a Wondfo. It was a bit before 8pm, and I was on a 5 hour hold. I took the test, set it on the ground, and didn't really even look at it. When I finally picked it back up, a second line had appeared.

I was in such shock that I thought I was going to pass out. I started sweating and pacing, and immediately called my BFF. She, of course, is at work and couldn't pick up, so I left a voicemail and sent a text telling her to call me ASAP. When she did, I went over every detail with her. She said she thought she was going to cry. Up until I typed that sentence, I hadn't cried yet. I also shared the news with a TTC buddy of mine, Sandra. I was in such shock that I needed to discuss it with someone who understood this journey.

I'm waiting to tell DH, and I'm waiting to get really excited, until I test again tomorrow and see if it gets darker. Until then, I'm trying to be rational and explain this away - like that it's the trigger or something. I definitely never thought I'd see the 2nd line.





No comments:

Post a Comment