Saturday, January 5, 2013

On Estrogen & Holding off on the Lap

I got a voicemail from my favorite nurse yesterday. Basically, the RE wants to hold off on doing the lap for now. They want to add an estrogen-based medication to my next cycle (if this one isn't successful) from CD3-CD12. I have the name written down at home so I can do more research on the medication. If my lining doesn't improve with that medication, then they want to do the lap and find out what's going on in there.

However, my nurse also told me a story of a girl with the same lining measurements and grades as me, and that yesterday she got a positive beta. So, she reminded me not to lose hope.

Right now, it's about striking that elusive balance between being hopeful and not getting my hopes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment