Tuesday, December 18, 2012

On Cycle #12: Baselines

I went to the RE's office yesterday for my CD3 bloodwork and ultrasound. AF came with a venegence on Saturday, first with an awful headache that I originally attributed to being hungover, and then with cramps. I feel as though AF is becoming more and more intense each cycle. It took 5 days for her to come after stopping both the Endometrin and the progesterone injections. I'm hoping that means the progesterone injections were doing their job and bulking my lining up a bit.

The nurse called last night and said everything looks good so far. When I took a peek at my ultrasound slip, it showed my lining at 3mm with a grade of IE. I need to do some more research into the different "grades" of lining. Anyways, we talked about the injectibles. She said that since I make mature follicles on my own, they won't give me the injectibles to stimulate my ovaries, but rather just to help in the lining department. To be honest, I was kind of disappointed because I was looking forward to the chance of multiples, but it is what it is. I go back on Saturday for another ultrasound and bloodwork, and then that night I will probably start the Menopur.

No comments:

Post a Comment