Monday, November 26, 2012

On Cycle #11 & IUI #3

The IUI went well. I did my ultrasound beforehand, and the egg definitely released, so the timing should be perfect. BUT, my lining went back down to 4mm. When the ultrasound tech told me that, I started crying. Ugh, it was awful. I just had my hopes so built up that the lining would be great, and it was crap. But, she said not to worry because there are women who get pregnant with 4mm lining and that my Endometrin (which I start tomorrow) should help thicken it up.

Also, the IUI nurse didn't seem super concerned about it, and I'll go back in a week for an ultrasound to see if the Endometrin is helping my lining. They are also having me do a Lupron injection in a week to help with implantation - I've never done that before.

But in great news, DH had 41 million sperm post-wash, which is great! Trying to stay positive.

I had it all in my head to eat healthy today since I've been eating like crap the past few days and not working out, but I figured the stress of the IUI and the tears from the lining warranted me a Wendy's lunch. LOL.

5 comments:

  1. 41 million spermies? That's fantastic! FX and prayers said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he always performs well and has a bunch of little guys in there. It's great but it also reconfirms the "I"m the problem" thing. Ugh.

      Delete
  2. Nah, you just have very picky CM. Not just any spermie will do! ;O)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. FX for you! If the IUI nurse doesn't seem concerned, then don't concern yourself with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle I'm wishing you all the luck in the world hun!! Can't wait to see your update FX!

    ReplyDelete