Sunday, November 25, 2012

On Cycle #11: CD11 Ultrasound & Bloodwork

I had my bloodwork and follicle scan at the RE's yesterday. I have a 19.6mm follie on my right and my lining is 6mm - which is the thickest it's ever been!!! My E2 was also great at 221! 

So, I triggered last night at 7:30pm with 10000 units HCG and I'll IUI Monday at 11am (after bloodwork and ultrasound). I'm so excited. This is the earliest my body has ever produced a mature follicle and the thickest my lining has ever been and it was without meds! So excited!

The only bad thing is that I had another post coital test and again, it showed no spermies. So either my mucus is still too thick (even with the 2400mg Mucinex daily) or it's too acidic and it's killing DH's boys. Basically, the best solution is to do IUI to bypass the CM.


On the weight loss front, I weighed in on Thursday (because I knew Thanksgiving would be detrimental to my Friday morning weigh-in) and I weighed... the exact same as last week. BUT, I did go to the gym Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Edited to add: I just logged my weight in the WW system, and actually, I lost 0.3lbs, lol.

I've been totally slacking off of tracking my food since Thanksgiving, which is bad, but I'm getting back on track tomorrow. Today is going to be spent in bed because I'm sick - sinusy, sore throat, muscle aches, just feeling crappy. I'm sad I had to miss my workout, which I desperately needed, but my body needs to rest. I won't be able to hit the gym again until Wednesday after work, so I'll only get 1 workout in before my weigh-in this week. :(

2 comments:

  1. I knew cycle 11 was going to be the one! Fx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to hear your lining looks better and your follie is huge! I hope your IUI went well and I am praying hard that his one sticks. I've got a good feeling about it!!

    ReplyDelete