Monday, June 24, 2013

On 27w3d & my 31st Birthday!

Yesterday was my 31st birthday. We celebrated by going to a Phillies game! We tailgated and then went to our seats in the Hall of Fame Club. I think I am permanently ruined for regular seats after doing Hall of Fame Club. It's a private, air conditioned section, with private concessions and bathrooms. It was awesome!


I've had an amazing past few years. I was 27 when I got Mojo, and when DH & I started dating. 28 when we got engaged. 29 when we got married. 30 when we moved into our home. And now, I'll be 31 when I deliver our babies. I was pretty sentimental and emotional this weekend, just thinking about how lucky I've been and how life is working out for me.

Here's Mojo loving on my belly. <3


I did my 24 hour urine collection Friday into Saturday, dropped it off at Labcorp Saturday, and also did my 1 hour glucose test. I'm really hoping that I pass the 1 hour test because I am so NOT feeling doing the 3 hour. I'm also really curious as to what my protein levels are in my urine. I'm about 90% sure this is my last full week at work. My next appointment is on Monday, and if my protein is over 300, that's it. I'm honestly ready to be done work, though. I get unreal swelling in my feet and ankles from sitting at my desk, and it's just getting uncomfortable.

I'm still feeling pretty good - tired by the end of the day, but overall, pretty good. I'm up about 35lbs as of this morning, and the babies are still wanting lots and lots of fruit. My sisters sent me an Edible Arrangements for my birthday, and it was like the best thing ever, lol. DH got me more massage gift certificates for a local pre-natal place. I went to Coach outlet and got a couple new purses. I got money from my mama, and I figure this may be one of my last opportunities to buy a new Coach bag, what with the babies coming, lol.

I had my first instance of feeling one of the babies have hiccups this past weekend - DH got to feel it. And I've noticed that the babies respond when they hear his voice... they just go nuts, which I think is so sweet. He talks to them in the mornings, lol.

We have our 3D/4D ultrasounf this weekend and I can't wait to see what they look like!

No comments:

Post a Comment